Question about Premium and Phantom Assignment.

by 6Dragon6Man6

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Question about Premium and Phantom Assignment.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Ok guys here is my deal i had BF4 for the Xbox 360 but DIDN'T buy the premium because i was moving onto the PS4 now that i have PS4 i have purchased Premium for it my question is because i have bought premium late can i still receive the items for the previous months or not? Also i have been trying to start the Phantom Assignment but every time i start the process Battelog>Leader boards>Skull at bottom of page the code says i do not have premium which i bought 4 days ago whats the deal is it a glitch? error? or is it just a slow process before i am recognised as a premium.

thx for your answers.

Message 1 of 6 (333 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Question about Premium and Phantom Assignment.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I have just checked your account and it does not show you as premium.

Are you sure, you bought premium for this account in specific and not for another account?

Please check, if you are using the right account. Also, you should have downloaded premium form your PS4 store as well, if you have bought it.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (312 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Yes, you will get every premium content that has been launched and that will be launched for premium members.

However, you will not get the passed 2XP premium events, but you will get the ones that are yet to come.

On the Phantom Assignments problem, can you still confirm you have it? It should be gone, about now and you should see yourself as premium.

Message 2 of 6 (316 Views)

★ Novice

Good to know that i can still get the premium content but how? none of it seems to have been unlocked for me. And the pahntom assignment still gives me the error.

dracut: Scanning devices sda2 for LVM logical volumes sysvg/root sysvg/swap
dracut: inactive '/dev/sysvg/root' [28.88 GiB] inherit
dracut: inactive '/dev/sysvg/swap' [1.00 GiB] inherit

>>> INITIALIZING PHANTOM PROGRAM <<<

Identifing user
Current user: 6Dragon6Man6
PREMIUM not detected
ACCESS DENIED
_

Message 3 of 6 (309 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I have just checked your account and it does not show you as premium.

Are you sure, you bought premium for this account in specific and not for another account?

Please check, if you are using the right account. Also, you should have downloaded premium form your PS4 store as well, if you have bought it.

Message 4 of 6 (313 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

xDragonManx is my PS4 account and yea i have downloaded it and have been playing on all the DLC maps, unlocked most of the DLC guns as well i do have premium because i have been playing on the Dragons Teeth maps.

Edit:: i did this " Also, you should have downloadpremium form your PS4 store as well, if you have bought it" and my things have shown up, Phantom assignment still not working so ill try that again later.

thx for the help.

Message 5 of 6 (301 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I also have premium but can't start the phantom assignments because of access denied on Xbox One some help would be appreciated.
Message 6 of 6 (246 Views)