Putting in clan tags in BF4

by Setok0

Original Post

Putting in clan tags in BF4

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi all so I am in (and a founding member) of [NLG] we have been up for quite some time now and have quite a few members, we were all able to use our tags in BF3 as well as in the BF4 BETA, but now most of us are unable to put the tags on, we are all getting "Invalid or reserved tags" just wondering if this is a bug thats going to get fixed.

Thanks for your help.

http://nlgonline.com.au

Our gameserver is

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/173.199.80.144:30000/

Message 1 of 17 (4,486 Views)

Re: Putting in clan tags in BF4

★★★ Novice

anyone..... really starting to get annoying that half the clan cant wear thier tags

thanks 

Message 2 of 17 (4,449 Views)

★ Apprentice

Will this problem be fixed when platoons are enabled in the new year?

We're patient people, but an official answer would be nice.

Message 3 of 17 (4,444 Views)

★★ Novice

I feel that this issue might be affecting a large number of people. However, I am confident EA can get back to us on this one, not only as owners of an active server, but as a long standing trouble free group!

I for one am keen to wear the tags!

Message 4 of 17 (4,430 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah. I hope this is fixed. My issue is slightly different. I have the tags on from when playing the beta. But now I'm unable to change my soldier portrait since it gives the same message . So i paid for premium and I can't even use the soldier unlocks without removing my clan tags. :-( 

Message 5 of 17 (4,429 Views)

★ Novice

I did some experimenting with the tag to see just what it would allow – the results: pretty much any variation besides NLG

N [a-h,j-m, o-z] G - You cannot use i-I or l-L

I expect that a lower-case "L" resembles an "i" - producing NlG.

Would love to get some offical resposnse, I've designed + built a website with our tag, registered a domain, paying top $$ for a 70player server and only a hand full of members can wear our tags - not a stellar result.

Message 6 of 17 (4,417 Views)

★ Apprentice

Are there any other clans apart from NLG having this problem?

Message 7 of 17 (4,408 Views)

★ Novice

It'd be great if this could be solved quickly as it is really inconvenient, especially during clan matches and other clan related activities.

Also FIX THAT BLOODY INCOMPATIBILITY ISSUE BETWEEN BATTLELOG ANDROID APP AND NEXUS7!

And here the magic word:   PLEASE!

Message 8 of 17 (4,331 Views)

★ Apprentice

bump

Message 9 of 17 (4,294 Views)

★★★ Novice

Bump

Message 10 of 17 (4,254 Views)