Punkbuster unfair kick/ban

by Dthehunted

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Punkbuster unfair kick/ban

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I'm getting kicked out of some severs for a Punk Buster ban. I've never cheated in BF4 (wouldn't even know HOW to), but it's really frustrating. Most recently, I was kicked because it said I had a previous Punk Buster ban for 99996 minutes?!?! My account was briefly hacked  some time ago (I haven't really played the game since) but that was for less than a day.

PLEASE HELP.

"Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'Dthehunted' (for 99996 minutes) ... Prior Kick/Ban"

DJ

Message 1 of 2 (645 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Punkbuster unfair kick/ban

@Dthehunted wrote:

Hi, I'm getting kicked out of some severs for a Punk Buster ban. I've never cheated in BF4 (wouldn't even know HOW to), but it's really frustrating. Most recently, I was kicked because it said I had a previous Punk Buster ban for 99996 minutes?!?! My account was briefly hacked  some time ago (I haven't really played the game since) but that was for less than a day.

PLEASE HELP.

"Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'Dthehunted' (for 99996 minutes) ... Prior Kick/Ban"

DJ

If you were banned by Punkbuster or GGC-Stream, please know that EA Support cannot assist with unbanning your account. Please contact Evenbalance to dispute a ban with PunkBuster.

https://help.ea.com/article/punkbuster-bans-and-violations

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (727 Views)

All Replies

Re: Punkbuster unfair kick/ban

@Dthehunted wrote:

PLEASE HELP.

DJ

If you were banned by Punkbuster or GGC-Stream, please know that EA Support cannot assist with unbanning your account. Please contact Evenbalance to dispute a ban with PunkBuster.

https://help.ea.com/article/punkbuster-bans-and-violations

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 2 (728 Views)