Ps4 battlefield 4 digital download installation

by falconpunch13579

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ps4 battlefield 4 digital download installation

★★★ Newbie

I did the ps3 to ps4 digital download at around 7 this morning (eastern time) and it still won't let me even pass the first mission in campaign and is only at 41% full game installation. Did I do something wrong or could there be some system/game error ?

Message 1 of 10 (7,913 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ps4 battlefield 4 digital download installation

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue. Could only play the first mission then got the "installing 15%" message. Main Menu screen said 100% installation, full game 30%. Heres what I did.

1) in the ps4 menu I went to SETTINGS --> PSN --> RESTORE LICENCES. I restored all licences.

2) Inserted BF4 disk and played the campaign from the last checkpoint.

3) when I reached the next checkpoint i got the "installing 15%" message and it took me back to the main menu.

4) I just left the system on and left the disk in an on the main menu.

5) I looked this morning and it is at 85%.

Its not there yet but its better than seeing 30% every day.

Make sure your power setting is set to not shut off or go into sleep mode. I'll update later. Good luck.

View in thread

Message 8 of 10 (6,345 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
I started my digital download on the 15th, here it is now the 17th and i still cannot finish the first campaign mission even though it says "Campaign 100%" , an the installation has been on 51% with no progress whatsoever. Huge buyers remorse with this digital download $75 an only experienced BF4 on PS3
Message 2 of 10 (7,711 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have a very similar problem, my full game download is stuck at 57%, but I've played the first few campaign missions without problems. Campaign says its at 100%, but full game hasn't budged.
Update: as I type this on my phone I looked over and now it's at 58% - I pressed options when on the battlefield application and looked at info, it said 20/34 MBs and then I restarted the system and reloaded the game
Message 3 of 10 (7,625 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i am having the same issue with my ps3-ps4 upgrade. I have been trying to play this game for about three days now, and i am still installing. i have posted on about four or five threads about this, and not one has ever had an EA rep tell us anything, i feel ignored, like they have my money, and now they could care less.

Message 4 of 10 (7,623 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is absolute bs I've recently purchased this from psn as was out of stock in shops ! Says campaign is 100% which it ain't do the first mission and another install screen comes up for game install and it's at about 17% now and the full game is 31% this is about 3 days in now seriously just wish waited for the game :/!
Message 5 of 10 (6,905 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I also have this problem and I am very unsatisfied that they have not still fixed this problem it gets very anoying and it takes about half an hour to go up a percentage 

Message 6 of 10 (6,457 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still nothing from EA about this? Why could it possibly take so long to install....really frustrated!

Message 7 of 10 (6,333 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue. Could only play the first mission then got the "installing 15%" message. Main Menu screen said 100% installation, full game 30%. Heres what I did.

1) in the ps4 menu I went to SETTINGS --> PSN --> RESTORE LICENCES. I restored all licences.

2) Inserted BF4 disk and played the campaign from the last checkpoint.

3) when I reached the next checkpoint i got the "installing 15%" message and it took me back to the main menu.

4) I just left the system on and left the disk in an on the main menu.

5) I looked this morning and it is at 85%.

Its not there yet but its better than seeing 30% every day.

Make sure your power setting is set to not shut off or go into sleep mode. I'll update later. Good luck.

Message 8 of 10 (6,346 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It worked. 100% download, 100% install. played yesterday. so far so good.

Message 9 of 10 (5,904 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you very much!!! It worked for me tooo

Message 10 of 10 (3,307 Views)