Problems with Battlefield 4 on the PS 4

by tudwell

Original Post

Problems with Battlefield 4 on the PS 4

★★★ Newbie

Everytime I play BF4, every few seconds it kinda stutters, I play the Game at 2 locations on the same PS4, and the problem still ocurs, I have tried picking maps with good connections ( 5 bars ), and it is still the same, I have fibre optic internet at both locations I play from and it is still the same. It was happening occasionally going back a few months ago, but now it is everytime I play, to the point that I really am struggling to play the game.

I have played Battlefield for over 6 years, and have been a premium member from early days on BF3 and on BF 4 as soon as I got my playstation 4 ( release day )

Altogether on B4 I have spent £40 ( PS 3  edition ), £10 on ( upgrading  to the PS4 version ), and another £40 on premium, and at the min I am unable to play without a doubt my fav game ( when it runs smoothly ). I have never ever complained about any game before, and have personally never had anything but praise for the Battlefield series.

Please can you help me? Do you have any suggestions that I can try that will improve this, otherwise I really do think that I deserve a full refund on all that I have spent on BF4.

I played BF 3 for 2 years with no problems and I am unable to play BF4 for 6 months even.

Cheers,

Ray Tutty ( gamer tag Raytudwell )

Message 1 of 3 (315 Views)

Re: Problems with Battlefield 4 on the PS 4

Community Manager (retired)

Could you please provide us some details about your internet connection, ISP and router modem and have you already tried to delete your BF4 application on your console in order to re-install the game?

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 3 (297 Views)

Re: Problems with Battlefield 4 on the PS 4

★★★★★ Newbie
Can ppl get a real answer to all these questions?!?! Of course everyone has tried to delete and then reinstall the game. I just want a real answer if u don't know just say you dam done know. And I will gladly take this mf back. Feel free to email me at [edit: email address removed] or just reply to my post on here as KDOE76. THANKS
Message 3 of 3 (281 Views)