Problem with tram in Kunlin Mountains

by martycompuwiz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Problem with tram in Kunlin Mountains

★★★ Newbie
You don't have to restart the checkpoint. What you have to do is go all the way back to the entrance and make sure there isn't one person still standing. I had the same problem and when I went back to the entrance area that was just sold to the standing around. Once I shot him then they yell the tram is here and then I was able to run to the tram and everybody wanted. Hope this helps.
Message 1 of 2 (270 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Problem with tram in Kunlin Mountains

Community Manager (retired)

@martycompuwiz wrote:
You don't have to restart the checkpoint. What you have to do is go all the way back to the entrance and make sure there isn't one person still standing. I had the same problem and when I went back to the entrance area that was just sold to the standing around. Once I shot him then they yell the tram is here and then I was able to run to the tram and everybody wanted. Hope this helps.

Thank you @martycompuwiz for the information on this. I am sure other users will find this information useful.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (263 Views)

All Replies

Re: Problem with tram in Kunlin Mountains

Community Manager (retired)

@martycompuwiz wrote:

Thank you @martycompuwiz for the information on this. I am sure other users will find this information useful.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 2 (264 Views)