Problem with 2 computers on the same router.

by longDEKE

Original Post

Problem with 2 computers on the same router.

★★★ Newbie

no matter what i have done  only 1 pc can play bf4 at a time, i would like a refund as me and my sons cant play together at all. only 1 pc can play.

portforwarding to that pc works for them,

nat open

upnp off

tried ip command line for each pc,

dmz 1 pc still nothing

i have searched all over the net and everything i9 find i try and nothing works,

tech support says its internet provider which its not because it does same thing from our other ISP provider. i have dsl and cable in my house

EA blows ass for this **bleep** you had the issue in bf3 and still here in bf4 this is my last purchase ever from you and ive been buying BF series since the very first one. and own them all. what a waste of 100.

Message 1 of 2 (275 Views)

Re: Problem with 2 computers on the same router.

★★★ Guide

Hello ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ,

I am sure you are not the only one in the world that likes to play with his kids. I know a few people who play with there kids and than online with community. Nobody ever had this problem. How do you explain LAN partys? the problem must be with your router or the provider liek live support sad. Nothing Answer HQ can do about. Please contact your provider and ask for an explenation.

I will see you on the battlefield!
Koen

◢◤▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◢◤

Please accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated
I don't work or have any association with EA
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.

Accepteer een oplossing als het probleem verholpen is. XP is altijd welkom en is altijd fijn om te krijgen. Ik werk niet voor EA of doe iets samen met EA. Vragen horen hier op het Answer HQ en niet in mijn PM box.

◢◤▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◢◤

Message 2 of 2 (272 Views)