Problem logging out of battlelog

by sirmisaka

Original Post

Problem logging out of battlelog

★★ Novice

Hello. When i go to log out of battlelog by clicking my username on the top right the menu for logging out and settings comes up for a split second and then it takes me to my profile, not giving me enough time to log out. How can i resolve this? it only started occuring a few days ago. I use chrome as my browser and i tried reinstalling chrome to no avail

Message 1 of 5 (4,530 Views)

Re: Problem logging out of battlelog

Community Manager (retired)

It might be an issue with your web plugin. At first, clear your browser cache and/or try a different browser. Reinstall your webplugins for battlelog. Get sure that you have disabled all ad and application blocking software in your browser and using the latest version of Adobe Flash.

Please let us know, is the issue still happen and accept if this helped you to solve your problem.

Cheers
Basti

Message 2 of 5 (4,516 Views)

★★ Novice

Yo had the same problem even though I managed to hit the button within the split second anyways I got sick and tired of it so I tried my way around until I hit ctrl at the same time as the profile button and while holding ctrl it freezes so u get the time u need. Hope this helps

Message 3 of 5 (4,488 Views)

Hero (Retired)

An alternative to logging out you can use this link @Luux_Nova 

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/session/logout/

Message 4 of 5 (4,483 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If You Can Scroll Your Mouse Fast Enough,You Can Click Logout.

Message 5 of 5 (3,388 Views)