Premium

by wildpucks452

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Premium

★★★ Newbie
I preordered bf4 and it said I would get premium for free but when I got it gave china rising when it said I would get premium
Message 1 of 5 (461 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Premium

Hero (Retired)

Hello,

The expansion is not yet released. The China Rising expansion pack will be released later this year and you will be able to download it then.

Just to clarify, Premium does not include the base game Battlefield 4. It is the same system that was used with Premium for Battlefield 3, you will have to buy the base game in order to play the game, be it the Standard Edition or Digital Deluxe Edition. If you would like to expand your gameplay experience over the following year, you can either choose to purchase individual expansion packs or you could purchase Premium which will grant you access to all upcoming expansion packs plus additional perks and bonuses for a lower price in total. You can find all content that comes with Premium listed at the pre-order website: http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4/buy/premium-pc

+ FIVE DIGITAL EXPANSION PACKS
+ TWO-WEEK EARLY ACCESS TO ALL FIVE EXPANSION PACKS
+ EXCLUSIVE PERSONALIZATION OPTIONS
+ 12 BONUS BATTLEFIELD 4 BATTLEPACKS
+ SEAMLESSLY TRANSFER PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP FROM XBOX 360 TO XBOX ONE AND PS3 TO PS4
+ AND MORE!

Regards, Libever

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (456 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hello,

The expansion is not yet released. The China Rising expansion pack will be released later this year and you will be able to download it then.

Just to clarify, Premium does not include the base game Battlefield 4. It is the same system that was used with Premium for Battlefield 3, you will have to buy the base game in order to play the game, be it the Standard Edition or Digital Deluxe Edition. If you would like to expand your gameplay experience over the following year, you can either choose to purchase individual expansion packs or you could purchase Premium which will grant you access to all upcoming expansion packs plus additional perks and bonuses for a lower price in total. You can find all content that comes with Premium listed at the pre-order website: http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4/buy/premium-pc

+ FIVE DIGITAL EXPANSION PACKS
+ TWO-WEEK EARLY ACCESS TO ALL FIVE EXPANSION PACKS
+ EXCLUSIVE PERSONALIZATION OPTIONS
+ 12 BONUS BATTLEFIELD 4 BATTLEPACKS
+ SEAMLESSLY TRANSFER PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP FROM XBOX 360 TO XBOX ONE AND PS3 TO PS4
+ AND MORE!

Regards, Libever

Message 2 of 5 (457 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My premium does not work want my new code or my money back because contacted gamestop and nothing please give me a new code or my money back.

Message 3 of 5 (394 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 4 of 5 (392 Views)

Community Manager

@theprototypekid wrote:

My premium does not work want my new code or my money back because contacted gamestop and nothing please give me a new code or my money back. 

Please make sure that you are logged in with the correct account. The one you posted with was just recently created and contains no codes or games. Also please keep in mind that Premium does not include the base game which is required to play. If you need further assistance with your account or Premium, please contact a Game Advisor at https://help.ea.com/contact-us and they will be happy to assist you.

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

2 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"

3 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"

4 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions" again.

5 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.

6 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country or time of day.

Message 5 of 5 (389 Views)