Premium not working with battle log

by xXCONNOR15Xx

Original Post

Premium not working with battle log

★★★★ Newbie

I have EA access and premium but premium is not showing up on my battle log how can I solve this cause im trying to access phantom assignment but it says denied every time? need help 

Message 1 of 2 (327 Views)

Re: Premium not working with battle log

Hero (Retired)

Hello @xXCONNOR15Xx

Did you done these steps ?  

How do I get Battlefield 4 Premium and Battlefield Hardline Premium?

First, you need to download the EA Access app on Xbox One if you haven't already. Head over to the Apps section on the Xbox Dashboard, search for EA Access, and download the app. Once you launch it, you'll find Battlefield 4 Premium and Battlefield Hardline Premium on the front page.

You can also search for Battlefield 4 Premium and Battlefield Hardline Premium in the Xbox store and download them from the game description page. 

I got Battlefield 4 Premium, but the map packs don’t appear to be free when I try to download them in-game. What gives?

Before you can access your free content for Battlefield 4, you’ll first need to install Battlefield 4 Premium, then download each expansion individually from the Xbox store. You’ll then be able to dominate the battlefield on every map – enjoy!

Please read Common Questions here  https://www.ea.com/eaaccess/about.html and make sure that you done everything correctly. If you still experience difficulties with this, please contact EA support: How to contact EA support

Message 2 of 2 (314 Views)