Premium not showing on battlelog (XB1)

by OrgBars88

Original Post

Premium not showing on battlelog (XB1)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Good morning support,

My premium is not showing on battlelog, even though i do have it in-game and got the second assault expansion trough it.

I purchased premium in the marketplace on XB1.

I was advised to go here for support.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/TG_Priest/ (i even have the premium dog tag on if you go to my XB1 soldier)

Message 1 of 6 (338 Views)

Re: Premium not showing on battlelog (XB1)

Community Manager

This is a known display issue in Battlelog at the moment that seems to resolve itself after a while. The Battlelog team is already aware of it and looking into it.

Message 2 of 6 (318 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thanks for your reply sir.

Could you please raise this individual issue to see my issue resolved, having worked a service desk while younger a wait and see approach is not what i'm looking for.

I'm sure you'd request the same if you paid 50 dollars for a product that doesn't function properly.

Thanks,

LB

Message 3 of 6 (308 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hey There, 

Community Managers never seem to reply after their first reply. Probably because they are so busy working on the hundreds of other posts they get a day. You can contact a Game Advisor at the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

If you tell them your issues and what you want done then they will no doubt follow up your request and sumbit a ticket for you.

Have a nice day! Standard smile

Message 4 of 6 (300 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thanks!

Message 5 of 6 (292 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Usually we follow up on new posts in threads here as well if there are any new questions. The Battlelog team is already looking into it and working on a fix, but until that goes live, we'll most likely have to "wait and see" I suppose Disappointed 

Message 6 of 6 (272 Views)