Premium not being recognized.

by elextrik

Original Post

Premium not being recognized.

★★★ Newbie

So i purchased the premium edition of BF4 for Xbox One but when I get on the Battlelog website, it isn't showing that I have premium. I am trying to do the Phantom assignments but I can't because Battlelog isnt recognizing that I have premium. What do I do?

Message 1 of 5 (292 Views)

Re: Premium not being recognized.

★★★ Newbie
It has happened to me too I've bought Premium 12 hours ago and I still can't access the phantom program
Message 2 of 5 (287 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Yeah, same here. Just made a post of it. I got a recon "shitcut" (hate them) and even that doesn't register. Is that happening to everyone aswell?
Message 3 of 5 (275 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yeah it's happening to me
Message 4 of 5 (271 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same here, Where's our support EA?

I'll go on twitter shame you for this and name this forum. There might be reprecussions if I **bleep** off enough of your bosess; when I hit everysingle EA and XBL support tech's twitter with this.

I would really apreciate any help.

It should be noted I bought premium around the same time these people were complaining, I think we all bought it when the XB1 digital premium bunddle was being offered as a Christmas deal with BF4 and BF4 Premium for $30.00 US.

A quick sollution to get us to shut up might be credditing our orrigin accounts with Premium on PC but I don't play PC or own BF4 for PC so I don't know if that would work.

Message 5 of 5 (243 Views)