Premium battlelog

by checho346

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Premium battlelog

★ Novice

I have a problem with the battlelog as a long time a go I bought the premium account on my PS3 (i dont remmeber if I bought it with my PSN acc or another in the same device) but now I have features of the premium in-game but when I try to have my premium acc features in the webpage of the PC to make a nice emblem for example I don't have access to my features. Is there any reason for that?

Message 1 of 3 (119 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Premium battlelog

★★★ Newbie

Have you installed your Premium pack using your current account or do you have other account/accounts you´re playing with?

There is 3 of us in our family playing BF4 and we bought a Premium pack. Premium features in the battlelog works only with that account we bought it with. With other accounts we get to play premium maps and get premium weapons but we can not access any premium features creating emblems.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (113 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Have you installed your Premium pack using your current account or do you have other account/accounts you´re playing with?

There is 3 of us in our family playing BF4 and we bought a Premium pack. Premium features in the battlelog works only with that account we bought it with. With other accounts we get to play premium maps and get premium weapons but we can not access any premium features creating emblems.

Message 2 of 3 (114 Views)

★ Novice

So if I bought it on a PSN account that isn't mine it doesn't work on creating embelms Frown thank you

Message 3 of 3 (100 Views)