Poor performance

by ChopsueyAKAmCx

Original Post

Poor performance

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello
I noticed a poor performance with any settings ,LOW, medium high and ultra.
Fps droping to 45 a lot of times, no matter how many players there..It's completly annoying..
Other games works perfect..., BF3 fine with 64players all ultra 1680x1050 4xmsaa
Here in bf4 unplayable with 16 players..at low/medium..
Newest beta drivers, unparked cores, clean os ,w 8.1

Also see a high CPU usage ,and LOW GPU usage.

i5 4670k 3,8
8gb ram
280x

Is this game problem or?

Message 1 of 4 (174 Views)

Re: Poor performance

★★ Novice

f5

Message 2 of 4 (156 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Dude could you give us some additional details about your FPS drop, if your gameplay is dropping down to 45 FPS, that sounds pretty high for "unplayable" for me. Keep in mind that the system recommendations are way higher for BF3 than for BF4 and 45 FPS is good at all. Your videocard is quite powerful, which driver version are you running and please keep in mind that not all is triggered by your gpu.

Cheers

Basti

Message 3 of 4 (145 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Going to server with 10 players, and my fps is from 45-50 sometimes more/less. For my rig? hang 10 players with that fps?? really?

No matter I use low/med/high/ultra settings, fps is always low... And only in bf4... Other games works just perfect

Also I'm play with 1680x1050... not FHD...No AA

Newest AMD beta drivers.

I spent my money to play this game with 64 players, and cannot play smooth with 10....Before latest patch I was able to play with 16 .....still ridiculous..

I'm just angry..

Here is similar problem http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955064770206488993/1/

Message 4 of 4 (138 Views)