Please Fix this Dice. BF4 Trial Not Playable...

by maxalos23

Original Post

Please Fix this Dice. BF4 Trial Not Playable...

★★★ Newbie

Hi my name is jon. I just recently built a custom pc to play some nice games. I downloaded the trial version for bf4 and it brought me to the browser. since I have a bf4 account on ps4, and it uses both email addresses, does this counter react with each other? since I read another post saying you can't make duplicate accounts due to misbehavior, or some sort. I was wondering why my trial version won't let me join in a game. When I first tried going into test range, it allowed me to go into it and do some shooting with fraps on. Once I cranked the settings and made my game not windowed mode anymore, it decided to let me join games, but just not play them. The battlescreen menu said I was in the game, but my screen never deployed a full game browser giving me control to play the game at all, only just watch the map of others playing. I have 148 hours left for my tri9al version and would like a reply within one or two days if possible. If not thanks for even trying to read this but I am utterly disappointed. Not in your team, just in the fact that the game won't allow me to play. Basically not your guys fault as there could be some electronical error at play with this situation. I keep having issues with fraps and opening this game, just not the battlefield 1 beta. Thanks for reading my request. Reply my email at [edit: email address removed]. I know I am not the only one having issues with this trial, but I hope I am the last, since you guys are constantly bringing in new content, there should be changes within the technical terms of running the trials games in the future.There is no issue with my internet connection, since I hav a 1gbps lan connector hooked up to my pc, which is like 1 ft away from my computer. but recently battlescreen won't even open since it keeps saying can't connect to it maybe due t internet. Had issues like this on the ps4 with battlelog not opening up in game or in the menu screen. Just errors to be truthfully honest. Hope my request is not offending, i'm just trying to state a point that I hope could be changed and can have an area of fix so that I am able to enjoy my time, and my amount of downloaded network to my computer.

Message 1 of 2 (212 Views)

Re: Please Fix this Dice. BF4 Trial Not Playable...

★★★ Newbie

My computer says there is an error with direct x for the parameters set on the game to comparison to my graphics card. My guess is since it's not in windowed mode anymore it won't reopen the game.

Message 2 of 2 (206 Views)