Re: Play station 4 Orgins login glitch

by vAg_afRo

Original Post

Play station 4 Orgins login glitch

★★★★★ Newbie
I was going to play battlefield for the first time. To play multiplayer it said I needed to have an orgins account. So I tried to make one, but the submit button didn't work. So I went online on a different device and made one. When I came back on to Battlefield, I typed in the e-mail and pressed next. After that I typed in the password then pressed next. For some reason the next button didn't work. When I went up then back on the next button it acted like I didn't press it. How can I fix the next button?
Message 1 of 5 (189 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hello @PumpkiNot,

You may want to restart the PlayStation and try again. Please tell me if you are now able to access your Origin account. If not, I will help you get it properly linked.

Message 2 of 5 (177 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've had the same problem trying to play battlefield 4 for the first time on my ps4. Can't log in to my original account or bf4 multiplayer. Many people have the exact same issue with the grey 'next' button. What's that all about?? Thanks
Message 3 of 5 (167 Views)

Hero (Retired)

If you cannot connect your Origin ID through the PlayStation @PumpkiNot & @Batendorf42, then please follow these steps:

• Open the Origin client and click the Friends button, then Add a Friend. If you do not have the Origin client installed, you can download Origin for both PC and Mac.
  • In the Import Friends menu, you can choose to "connect" your Xbox LIVE, PSN, and EA accounts. Simply sign in with your account details to connect.

If you are unable to connect, it could be a temporary issue with the servers. Try again later and if the issue persists for more than 24 hours, contact EA support here.

If everything went fine, then you should be able to see your Xbox or PSN account listed under Connected Accounts in your account management page (click Account and Privacy in the menu bar).

Source

Message 4 of 5 (162 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks Apolo that fixed the very annoying issue.

However this is supposedly the age when we are the masters of technology..

So why does this very annoying bug exists?

If you have worked out a background fix why don't you patch the thing... or something.. just have it WORK as it should.

Message 5 of 5 (145 Views)