Re: Platoons Disappeared

by XXXO77O4906

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Platoons Disappeared

★★★ Newbie

Hey! I am having issues with my platoons on battlelog. I am in 3 platoons, but now it says I am not in any of the platoons, but I still see myself in the members list of each platoon. Is anyone else having the same issue? The problem happened after I switched one platoon to primary over another. Now I cannot switch back or access any of my platoons. If anyone has suggestions they are appreciated! Thanks!

ps: and no I was not kicked from all three platoons lol

Thanks again!

Godess-Of-Greenz

Message 1 of 3 (393 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

Fixed it by applying back to one of the platoons, and then they all reappeared!!!  Problem solved!!

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (398 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Fixed it by applying back to one of the platoons, and then they all reappeared!!!  Problem solved!!

Message 2 of 3 (399 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Godess-Of-Greenz Just to confirm, is this your profile http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/Godess-Of-Greenz/ ?

If so, checking it I see nothing wrong with your platoons and they have not be disabled as well.

Can you please log out of battlelog and origin, delete your browser history and log back in.

If this does not work, please try another browser and see if the problem still persists.

EDIT: Seams you were faster in posting then me, thanks for updating as on the problem and glad to hear it is solved! I will mark your post now as the solution.

Always feel free to come back, if you are experiencing any problems and we shall try to help you.

Message 3 of 3 (384 Views)