Phantom Trainee progress not updating

by Freya7337

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Phantom Trainee progress not updating

★★★ Newbie

Not sure if its just this one assignment or if its effecting any of the others but I am trying to complete the Phantom Trainee assignment and I definitely have gotten the required shotguns ribbons and some pistol kills in a round. However on battlelog the assignment hasn't updated to reflect my progress.

Is this a known problem? Is it still counting my progress even if its not showing it?

Any info is appreciated.

Cheers.

Message 1 of 16 (930 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Phantom Trainee progress not updating

★★ Guide
Do not worry there is a issue with battlelog, at the end of each round you can check the assignment progress that way or use the Mobile App.

EA/DICE are aware of the issue and will be trying to fix the issue i am sure.

View in thread

Message 2 of 16 (991 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide
Do not worry there is a issue with battlelog, at the end of each round you can check the assignment progress that way or use the Mobile App.

EA/DICE are aware of the issue and will be trying to fix the issue i am sure.
Message 2 of 16 (992 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ah cool, so do you think its still worth continuing on trying to unlock the phantom trainee? Or would it be better to wait until the issue is resolved? Because the stats aren't updating on the PS4, Battlelog or the mobile app. 

Cheers for your help

Message 3 of 16 (918 Views)

★★ Guide
Sure its worth going on as the 4 Phantom assignment was bugged out and i still completed it and got what i was ment to.
Message 4 of 16 (916 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It appears to have started tracking the progress again. Although unfortunately all my work last night doesn't seem to have been counted Frown Ah well...at least it working again. 

Cheers for your help man

Message 5 of 16 (910 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have a similar problem. mine reflected that I had the 3 pistol kills for the round but it doesn't reflect the 6 shotgun ribbons during the round. I have received the 2 ribbons in the round 2x now and it is still not reflecting
Message 6 of 16 (873 Views)

★★★★ Novice

When are the going to FIX it then?

Message 7 of 16 (849 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

im having the same problem i just played a match and got 79kills and manly used shotgun, i think i had 6 or 7 shotgun ribbons but it isnt counting any of them for phantom trainee, but it tracks every other achivment needed.....

Message 8 of 16 (784 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Has it been fixed yet because i finally got premium and was looking forward to starting the phantom trainee and my 200 assault kills hasnt started counting and ive gotten some kills in a match w the m416 alot . It kinda sucks, what should i do. Plz help
Message 9 of 16 (745 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Im having this issue as well...so no ot hasnt been fixed.

Please fix it...this is pretty annoying
Message 10 of 16 (720 Views)