Phantom Prospect and Phantom Trainee assignments not tracking

by RobDuncan

Original Post

Re: Phantom Prospect and Phantom Trainee assignments not tracking

Champion (Retired)

Hey,

If a problem has been solved please mark a soloution.

---------------------------------------------

Thank-you

KillerWhalSam

Marshall

Please give me XP if I helped

Please mark as soloution if I solved the problem

I DO NOT WORK FOR EA | DO NOT SHARE EA ACCOUNT INFO ON THE FORUM 

MY VIEWS ARE MY SOLE OPINION AND NOT EAs

Message 11 of 20 (1,449 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've also had the same problem with phantom assignments, the two boxes the 'play as premium once' and the question mark one have both been ticked and I have put in the passwords. When I do click onto the little phantom icon on the bottom of the leaderboards it's says "phase 3 unlocked" but no 1 or 2 and says there's a phase four but it then won't let me type.
Message 12 of 20 (1,368 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have also been having this same issue, unlocked the assignments last night and have been playing in ranked servers all day, will there be a fix for this?

Message 13 of 20 (1,221 Views)

★ Novice

Im having issues with this as well.  I have all tick boxes marked and phantom prospect -initiate unlocked but none of them are tracking.

Message 14 of 20 (1,203 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Look none of my phantom assignments are tracking. I play only ranked games and during this past weekend I got 100+ assault rifle kills and 30+ rank kills etc. But these three didn't track anything I did. Please help
Message 15 of 20 (1,101 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem, and I am a ps3 user, I did the passcodes, and I got two full rounds of 20 or so pistol kills withough it tracking, I was able to fix it by simply deleting my installed battlefield4 updates and re-installing, and it fixed it for me, hope this helped Standard smile

Message 16 of 20 (1,080 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I've had this problem for a long while now.. Frown actually, it all started, after having my Xbox profile removed from my Battlelog by support, and afterwards, my premium membership benefits on PC were gone (DLC's, maps, weapons, skins, etc.) Finally, I had them all back, after contacting support a million times, but the Phantom Prospect assignment is still frozen, and maybe there are other assignments too, that I'm not able to complete (I don't know for sure). I have actually completed the Phantom Trainee, and Phantom Initiate, prior to this issue, and though I can select the rewarded skins in Battlelog, they are unavailable in-game (go figure). It pisses me off, to say the least! And shouldn't be an issue for a premium player, and BF vet, like myself.. But I guess they don't give a damn, when the money's already paid.. I have given up on support, since they give the same goddamn answer every time, or throw a gold battlepack my way, instead of fixing my issue. Well, hopefully the next title in the BF series will be less bugged, and have better supporters..

Message 17 of 20 (1,050 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

how did you solve the problem? pls help 

Message 18 of 20 (939 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problems in 2018. The Phantom Assignments do not track!

Message 19 of 20 (808 Views)

EA DICE Team

I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with BF4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what you have tried to solve it.

/Atic

Message 20 of 20 (766 Views)