Paracel Storm Levolution question, freezes on FLOOD ZONE, and a suggestion/idea [XBOX360]

by LawlessKittens

Original Post

Paracel Storm Levolution question, freezes on FLOOD ZONE, and a suggestion/idea [XBOX360]

★★ Novice

the only game mode im talking about in this post is OBLITERATION. that like all i play in bf4 i love it.

1) first off... i have a question about paracel storm. keep in mind, i play on xbox 360, incase that matters...but idk if this is a bug or is meant to be, but when playing on paracel storm in the game mode OBLITERATION, does the tropical storm ever happen? I have yet to see the storm come rawring in and the ship come crashing into the island, and ive played some long games on that map, longest i played on that map was about 35 minutes, but still no storm.

2) every time i play on flood zone, the game crashes about 15-25 minutes in. I dont appear to be doing something to cause the crash...every time it has crashed, its been at random times/events. i.e. sometimes im just simply aiming my gun or running and walking and the game just freezes. every time on that map. im sure others are having that problem.

3) just a suggestion for the counter-knife ability. lets just use this for the example im about to shar: Ted runs up in front of Dan and knifes him, but Dan spams the B button and counter-knifes Ted to get the kill. i find that it is kinda unfair for Ted, one that first attacks with a knife from the front.  the amount of time that Dan has to press B to counter-knife is far too long, as long as Dan spams the B button, he can counter it. I think it would be cool if, after Dan successfully pressed B in time, that another button should show up on Ted's screen, and if he presses it in time, he can re-counter-knife back. And it could keep going back and forth until someone screws up. Although, for this to be more challenging, i think that each time it gives someone an option to counter-knife, it should be a random button ( A, X, B, or Y) and not B every time. and it should also be a shorter amount of time.

any ideas for any of my questions/suggestions? thanks for the help guys

Message 1 of 2 (186 Views)

Re: Paracel Storm Levolution question, freezes on FLOOD ZONE, and a suggestion/idea [XBOX360]

★★ Novice

anyone?

Message 2 of 2 (180 Views)