PS4 friends list isn't on BF4/BF3 Battlelog but only BFH Blog

by LegendarySnake51

Original Post

PS4 friends list isn't on BF4/BF3 Battlelog but only BFH Blog

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi everyone,

I just saw that I have a little problem on my Battelog. PlayStation 4 System friends list doen't appear on BF4 Battlelog but only BFH Battelog. That's really strange and annoying since I can't see their leaderboards and can't create missions. Has anyone the same problem and how can I have these list on my BF4 Battlelog? Also on my profiles my PS4 friends don't appear however my friends got their PS4 friends on their profile. Here is the explanations in pictures. Thank you very much.

Message 1 of 3 (519 Views)

Re: PS4 friends list isn't on BF4/BF3 Battlelog but only BFH Blog

★★★ Novice
I need help, please! Standard smile
Message 2 of 3 (499 Views)

Re: PS4 friends list isn't on BF4/BF3 Battlelog but only BFH Blog

Hero (Retired)

@LegendarySnake51

I believe it is because on BF4 and BF3 Battlelog, your PS3 soldier is set as active.  There is nothing you can do on the BF3 Battlelog, since there is no PS4 version for it.  It is also working on Hardline because the only soldier you have is PS4, so it is set to active.  Try setting your PS4 soldier "as active" on the BF4 Battlelog.

1.  While in the BF4 Battlelog, hover over your name in the top-left

2.  Click "Change Soldier"

3.  Find your PS4 soldier in the list and click the bar under the column labeled "Active" so it turns green

4.  Click "Save"

See if your Playstation 4 list shows up now.

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 3 of 3 (481 Views)