PS4 and BF4 Conquest Servers Failing!?

by TOORBO-PS3

Original Post

PS4 and BF4 Conquest Servers Failing!?

★★★★★ Novice

I have notice tons of servers empty no matter what I do with the filter. Problem I have is this: I have been joining Dominations Servers fine but trying to get to Conquest Servers, thats where I have problems, It says failed to join, to check my network. But I get in fine in Domination. They have something wrong in those servers. HELP EA I can play this stupid game!!!!

Message 2 of 31 (24,442 Views)

Re: ps4 conquest servers?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am also having this problem and its pissing me off [Comment Removed - Admin.]

Message 1 of 31 (7,609 Views)

Re: PS4 and BF4 Conquest Servers Failing!?

Community Manager (retired)

Hi toorbops3,

We're aware of the current issues joining Conquest servers on PS4, you can see some further details here.

Thank you

EAGuy  

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 3 of 31 (24,233 Views)

★ Novice
Hopefully dice gets this fixed soon! Seems like sony nor dice were both prepared for the early launch of the ps4! I shouldve waited
Message 4 of 31 (23,388 Views)

★ Novice
Unprepared**
Message 5 of 31 (23,376 Views)

Battlefield 4

★★★ Newbie
My battlefeild 4 game for PS4 will play any game mode except conquest the match I love and the match with the large maps, it says it can't connect because of my connection. And I check and my connections at 80% how can I fix this? Plus Im able to play other game modes just not this one.
Message 6 of 31 (7,432 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Have they fixed this problem yet? Hello ea any new update.
Message 7 of 31 (21,890 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Conquest is the only game mode I play...BF4 is the reason I got PS4 day one...FIX IT!!!

Message 8 of 31 (20,153 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any news one when a fix is coming out for this issue?

Message 9 of 31 (19,988 Views)

★ Novice

This is very frustrating...  I'm glad I took off from work on Friday to play only to have nothing but connectivity issues...  Still after PSN fixed their connection issues battlefield has not.  The cart is supposed to go behind the horse, not in front.  Also glad that I have been promoted 3 times but due to it crashing on me I'm still a level 1...

Message 10 of 31 (18,996 Views)