[PS4] No friends playing

by m0hnc3na

Original Post

[PS4] No friends playing

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys, I'm having an issue where when I click Multiplayer>Server Browsers it's saying "no friends playing and no servers marked as favorite" even when friends are definitely playing. In game battlelog shows friends are online and playing battlefield on different servers, however it does not show on Mutliplayer Server browsers. When I go to Battlelog websites it shows PS4 friends 0. PSN friends are not syncing I guess. it is really annoying among the other problems and crashes with this game to have these specific problems to deal with.

My PS4 friends are just out of sync. They are not even showing on battlelog.com COM center. I can only see my origin friends. When I press the touch pad on PS4 to go to in-game battlelog then navigate to friends, I can see my ps4 friends playing but that option totaly useless because that does not update right away. Trust me I'm a tech savvy guy, I tried every single way to get the best experience but It just broken. Reinstalled the game 2 times, I even restore my whole PS4. I also contacted EA Advisor but they are not seem to very helpful. They ask me to reboot my router which has nothing to do with. Now its a special case on their end but no fix yet. The only way to fix it will be someone from battlelog dev should look into it and manually help my PSN sync with battlelog COM center.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bcw5QtvIQAEBA9e.jpg

http://puu.sh/6Nhp6.jpg

Message 1 of 2 (516 Views)

Re: [PS4] No friends playing

★★ Novice

I have had the exact same problem since using the PS4 and glad you worte this, as thought I was the only one. Using Battlelog on the laptop all my friends appear as Origin and none as PS4, when I know I have over 50 PS4 friends. When they are online, they show as Origin and 'sometimes' I can join on them. I can't rank myself against friends using Leaderboard, as Battlelog says I have no PS4 friends. I also can't set a Mission, as Battlelog believes all my friends are Origin and not PS4. Battlelog on the PS4 is no better. I think it did work once, for about a week.

It's really frustrating and I've got to the point where I only use Battlelog to check my stats. It's usless for anything else. 

Need help!

Message 2 of 2 (466 Views)