Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
HSMike2
Accepted Solution

PS4 - How to log out of Origin account?

Hi. The PS4 was released in the UK yesterday and I bought Battlefield 4 with it. When I loaded up Battlefield 4 it told me to create a new EA account. 
I kept going back and pressing random buttons, tried everything basically and yet the only page that showed up was about creating a new EA account. 
So, I made a new account thinking it was probably a mistake on their end and it'll be fixed in a patch but my friend said he was able to log in to his existing Origin account with no problem. Is there a way I can log out of this new Origin account I made and use my old one? (This one) Thanks! 

Keeper
HSMike2

Re: PS4 - How to log out of Origin account?

bump.

EA_Bastian
Topics: 114
XP: 1,500
Solutions: 4,443

Please get in contact with one of our Game Advisor for a check of your linked game profiles. They can connect your PSN ID to your Origin account after a short verification process. Please keep in mind that they will need some private details to verify that you are the owner of the accounts.

Cheers

Basti

Keeper
hyp3rb0y

[ Edited ]

So I attempted to contact a Game Advisor with a similiar problem but the Chat Now button doesn't seem to do anything...
EDIT:
Didn't seem to like Chrome switched to Firefox and the Chat Now function worked.