Re: PS4 - How to log out of Origin account?

by HSMike2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PS4 - How to log out of Origin account?

★★ Novice

Hi. The PS4 was released in the UK yesterday and I bought Battlefield 4 with it. When I loaded up Battlefield 4 it told me to create a new EA account. 
I kept going back and pressing random buttons, tried everything basically and yet the only page that showed up was about creating a new EA account. 
So, I made a new account thinking it was probably a mistake on their end and it'll be fixed in a patch but my friend said he was able to log in to his existing Origin account with no problem. Is there a way I can log out of this new Origin account I made and use my old one? (This one) Thanks! 

Message 1 of 5 (16,074 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Please get in contact with one of our Game Advisor for a check of your linked game profiles. They can connect your PSN ID to your Origin account after a short verification process. Please keep in mind that they will need some private details to verify that you are the owner of the accounts.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (18,340 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★ Novice

bump.

Message 2 of 5 (16,020 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Please get in contact with one of our Game Advisor for a check of your linked game profiles. They can connect your PSN ID to your Origin account after a short verification process. Please keep in mind that they will need some private details to verify that you are the owner of the accounts.

Cheers

Basti

Message 3 of 5 (18,341 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So I attempted to contact a Game Advisor with a similiar problem but the Chat Now button doesn't seem to do anything...
EDIT:
Didn't seem to like Chrome switched to Firefox and the Chat Now function worked.

Message 4 of 5 (15,945 Views)

★★★ Novice

The EA live chat does not work for me despite changing to safari, chrome, Firefox, mobile devices or laptops. Please EA! Help me. 

Message 5 of 5 (8,486 Views)