[PS4 Help] BF4 "Full Game" downloading stuck at 60% percent

by imjustbeingian

Original Post

[PS4 Help] BF4 "Full Game" downloading stuck at 60% percent

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I've had BF4 for over a year, everything has worked great. Recently had to wipe my ps4 HD and thus I now have to reinstall all my games. After BF4 initialized and installed the update, whenever I open up the game it takes me to the main menu that only has the options "Campaign 100%" and "Full Game 60%". The full game option is grayed out and even after wiping the system data and reinstalling the game over and over again yeilds the same result. I can hear the disk starting up and stopping consitently every few seconds, even left it on for an hour doing the same thing. 

Another weird thing is even after wiping the game and reinstalling, when I open up the app it's always stuck at 60% even though it never has a chance to work it's way up to it. It simply starts up stuck at 60. Any ideas how to fix it?

Message 1 of 7 (1,841 Views)

Re: [PS4 Help] BF4 "Full Game" downloading stuck at 60% percent

★ Novice

*Bump

Help please. Any advice is appreciated. 

Message 2 of 7 (1,797 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Hey! It's normal for the campaign to finish downloading before the full game/multiplayer is done installing. It took me forever to download bt4 for me too. I would just wait and take the disk out and in to keep the game downloading. That worked for me. Or do a full console restart and close any other apps running on your ps4. Good luck.
Message 3 of 7 (1,794 Views)

★ Novice

*BUMP still having the same problem. Not a server issue

Message 4 of 7 (1,758 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Contact ask playstation
Message 5 of 7 (1,754 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
They don't help
Message 6 of 7 (964 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hey ,

It looks to easy, but since you said you have a disc try to clean it good. Let us know.

Best regards,
ParaMaster
-------------------
Was the answer helpful: Grant XP/ Accept as Solution
Message 7 of 7 (955 Views)