[PS4] Cannot update BF4 in PS4 - Error CE-36244-9

by danielsdian

Original Post

[PS4] Cannot update BF4 in PS4 - Error CE-36244-9

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi!

I recently Initialized my PS4 because of the latest update and while I was downloading all my games again, I faced a problem.

I was able to successfully download everything, EXCEPT the Battlefield 4 update file. I tried Initializing again, restoring my licences and I get the same error in the same point of the download (Error CE-36244-9 at 2,16Gb from a total of 2,25Gb).

I started to think it was an HDD error but if it was the HDD, other files should present some error too, but Im only get this error on this file and at the same download spot, suggesting its related to the file Im downloading...

I tried contacting Sony, they said it must be a game problem and suggested I should contact EA Games.

Any ideas of what I should do?

Message 1 of 4 (1,733 Views)

Re: [PS4] Cannot update BF4 in PS4 - Error CE-36244-9

★★ Apprentice
I do not play ps but I do now that even if the hard drive is not full/close to it, it will not allow downloadable data in because the ps itself has automatic updates. And it also needs to keep track of your profile data which has your history which also takes up more memory. Such as when you get a smart phone, if it's saying its 32gb big when you get it, if you go in the data it shows you only have 28gb

I know confusing but I hope I was helpful
Message 2 of 4 (1,729 Views)

★ Novice

Well, I still have 131,3Gb of free space in my HDD...

Message 3 of 4 (1,727 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi

error CE-36244-9

I am also with this problem in updating the BF4

Update 2.19gb 2.25gb  download error 

help please

Message 4 of 4 (1,508 Views)