PS4 BATTLEFIELD 4 China rising dlc problem

by tuloskaga

Original Post

PS4 BATTLEFIELD 4 China rising dlc problem

★★★ Newbie
I became a premium member on Sunday September 14th. I downloaded every dlc available as a Premium member. Every single one of them installed correctly but when I try to play on China Rising it does not appears on the multiplayer option menu. I uninstalled and installed it again for several times having the same problem. Still not available to play the china rising dlc.
PS.
Dear EA. You should provide the option to talk or call live to a service advisor or something like that. Its a shame that such powerful company its not interested to give a great service experience to its customers. I am very disappointed
Message 1 of 4 (182 Views)

Re: PS4 BATTLEFIELD 4 China rising dlc problem

★★★ Guide

I heard somwhere (so not 100% sure) that you have to go in the store, search for the china rising expansion and there there is something that taells you that can be downloaded for free.

Message 2 of 4 (172 Views)

★ Novice
Any luck yet? Im having the same problem on xbox one.
Message 3 of 4 (168 Views)

OP definitely try what ENERGY stated, and if that doesn't work here is how to contact a game advisor as you requested:

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

I recommend that you use the telephone option and the “call me” option so you don't have to stay on hold for a long time (call back feature available to North America only).
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 4 (159 Views)