PS3. Support class cap reached but cant use indirect fire or perimeter defense for field upgrades? Crashes system when tried to use them!

by mastakillad

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PS3. Support class cap reached but cant use indirect fire or perimeter defense for field upgrades? Crashes system when tried to use them!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
My system crashed when i tried to use field upgrades. Now the indirect fire and perimeter defense are blacked out and unable to use. When is this going to be fixed?
Message 1 of 4 (434 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PS3. Support class cap reached but cant use indirect fire or perimeter defense for field upgrades? Crashes system when tried to use them!

Community Manager

These have been temporarily disabled due to the aforementioned system crashes. It's only a temporary workaround until the issues can be ironed out. I don't have an ETA on when that will be, though.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (424 Views)

All Replies

Re: PS3. Support class cap reached but cant use indirect fire or perimeter defense for field upgrades? Crashes system when tried to use them!

Community Manager

These have been temporarily disabled due to the aforementioned system crashes. It's only a temporary workaround until the issues can be ironed out. I don't have an ETA on when that will be, though.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (425 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Okay thanks for the quick response. Hopefully the next patch would be nice.
Message 3 of 4 (418 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I still don't have accesses to perimeter defense or indirect fire field upgrades for support class even after the patch? and EA costumer support couldn't help

Message 4 of 4 (322 Views)