PS3 Everybody invisible, Some weapons on inventory screen but none on loadout, cant exit game without freezing

by justy71974

Original Post

PS3 Everybody invisible, Some weapons on inventory screen but none on loadout, cant exit game without freezing

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi all, tonight whilst playing a game of multiplayer I spawned with no weapons at all. I obviously got shot and died. In the spawn menu half of the weapons and extras had disappeared, so I chose to respawn with one of the guns that was there. Once I spawned, still no guns, crosshair,  knifes or anything. Got shot again. I chose to quit from the spawn menu and the screen went blank with the loading icon still loading in the top right corner. After waiting for around 5-10 mins I had to chose quit game from the PS button controller menu. The system bleeped with the system error bleep and restarted.

Now when I go into any multiplayer map all the people are playing but they are invisible to me, and I still have no weapons at all. The worst thing is that you cannot quit the came from either option without the system crashing, and then running the system not shut down properly and needs to check for system errors message every time I try to exit the game.

I have deleted all of my local game and save data, just not the cloud data as I didnt know whether this would end up deleting my profile? Re-installed the game and Still the same problem. Tried playing multiplayer conquest just through quick match and the whole thing just didnt load at all and stayed on the loading screen.

Whats going on? Is it just some server glitch or has the first crash caused irrepaiable problems? Anyone else experiencing the same problems or know how to fix it?

Thanks

Message 1 of 3 (157 Views)

Re: PS3 Everybody invisible, Some weapons on inventory screen but none on loadout, cant exit game without freezing

★★★ Novice

I don't have it on the PS3 but on the X360 (250gb,slim star wars ed),spawned right in the middle of the game,,as engineer,mtar21 couldn't get my first gadget only change between main gun with ammo and main gun without ammo.i got shot after shooting 2 ppl.next spawn i just could use my side gun (rex
) but on the screen while running only the gun appeared.myself appeared to be invisible. The game keeps getting more and more ridiculous...

Message 2 of 3 (149 Views)

Re: PS3 Everybody invisible, Some weapons on inventory screen but none on loadout, cant exit game without freezing

★ Novice

Oh it gets even better now. I cant play the game at all!! Not ANY aspect of multiplayer, just freezes at the map loading screen, and the only way to get out of it is to hold the PS power button down - brilliant.This then results in a system not shut down properly message and then has torun a cycle to try and test and fix the file system. Once this is done I try the game again,just try the test range, and it freezes / crashes. No means of getting out easily as the joypad is unresponsive.

Looks like the China Rising download caused these problems.

Come on EA / Dice - this is terrible.

Message 3 of 3 (145 Views)