PS3* BF4 loading screen error

by xiozerk

Original Post

PS3* BF4 loading screen error

★★★ Newbie

So i have just bought bf4 new , done the updates and such , but just stays on the first loading screen (after you press start for the first time ) and has a loading icon in the top right corner , would be nice if someone can help

Message 1 of 10 (1,781 Views)

Re: PS3* BF4 loading screen error

★ Novice

do you have the ps3 slip

Message 2 of 10 (1,722 Views)

★ Novice

slim*

Message 3 of 10 (1,721 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yes

Message 4 of 10 (1,712 Views)

★★★ Newbie

not the newis one tho 

Message 5 of 10 (1,711 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So my friend and I both got this game at the redbox because we wanted to decided which game to get when PS4 launches and I can't even play this game. Both of us are just sitting here at the loading screen. This is what I get for trying this game out . I've been a Call of Duty guy forever but thought it'd be nice to give battlefield a try since I'm not to impressed with Ghost.

Guess we'll just get Ghost instead. It may not be the best game but at least we can play it.

Thanks for nothing EA.
Message 6 of 10 (1,702 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Looking into the forums some more I have found someone that posted the PSN is down which is causing people to not be able to play.

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2185/session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xMzgzODU2OTg0...

Message 7 of 10 (1,699 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Well that would make me feel better, but I still can't play campaign mode while the network is down?
Message 8 of 10 (1,686 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Go to settings network connections media server and disable it. It worked for me. I just got off of chat with Sony on this problem they fist had me delete the game file but that didn't help
Message 9 of 10 (1,672 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Go to settings network connections media server and disable it. It worked for me. I just got off of chat with Sony on this problem they fist had me delete the game file but that didn't help
Message 10 of 10 (1,669 Views)