PLEASE HELP ME GET UN-BANNED

by Onevy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PLEASE HELP ME GET UN-BANNED

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

My GamerTag for Xbox one is (removed for security reasons)

I am a honest, Battlefield 4, Hardcore mode only, fair player.. I contribute to all squads i get put into, I play the objective.. 

BUT at launch in the first two weeks i got banned from the (removed for name and shame) Because in self defence i retaliated to two people team killing me, And i never got unbanned from that server(removed for name and shame)for team killing. Also, these two for just accidental and people walking into my bullets on OP.(removed for name and shame)
Now on other servers... I didn't even mean it, But I have been banned since then!? Please someone help me, I have to go to (removed for name and shame) to play, And i lag so much yet still play because i love the game.. Someone please Un-Ban me from the (removed for name and shame) 

(all removed for name and shame)

Message 1 of 8 (2,644 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PLEASE HELP ME GET UN-BANNED

★★★★★ Expert

Sorry, I have removed all the server names and your account details, never post them again.

About your problem, we can not un-ban you from servers. EA can only un-ban your account (if we banned it), only the server admins can un-ban you from there servers and no one else. You will need to speak to server admins, if you what to be un-banned (we here and no one can help you with this, only the servers admins can).

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (3,054 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Sorry, I have removed all the server names and your account details, never post them again.

About your problem, we can not un-ban you from servers. EA can only un-ban your account (if we banned it), only the server admins can un-ban you from there servers and no one else. You will need to speak to server admins, if you what to be un-banned (we here and no one can help you with this, only the servers admins can).

Message 2 of 8 (3,055 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you, I didnt realise it was a sercurity risk to put such info on here.

And, the servers are DICE servers, No individual owns the server/servers.. The company does. 

Please help

Message 3 of 8 (2,624 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I think i was you guys, Becuase it was the automatic kick, kick then ban

Message 4 of 8 (2,620 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Your account information is the security risk, the rest was name and shame.

I find that hard to believe, no DICE admin would do that. Are you sure this are DICE servers and not fake ones? 

Note: There are fake DICE servers out there.

Message 5 of 8 (2,619 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Oh lol. 

And im sure, I even just checked! I took a picture of it, I am not kidding, There not fake because it say's the server owners are dice, Plus it's on XB1 BF4 so there is not rent a server out yet

Message 6 of 8 (2,614 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Well then, you will need to contact the DICE admin that runs that server. If you know who he is, just send him a message and he will reply in the coming days. There is nothing we can do here and EA cant help with this.

Message 7 of 8 (2,603 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Rent a server isn't out yet. There are only dice servers.
Message 8 of 8 (2,590 Views)