PC with (wireless) 360 Gamepad - Navigating Menus?

by cookr08

Original Post

PC with (wireless) 360 Gamepad - Navigating Menus?

★ Novice

I'm using my PC as sort of a custom mid-range game console right now with an Xbox 360 wireless controller and Wireless HDMI to my living room, and while most everything is working great (even use my phone as a kb+m replacement, I don't really game online much), I can't seem to fully navigate the menus in BF4 on the PC - restocking ammo doesn't allow controller input and for some silly reason the "Back" and "Reset" buttons are completely unreachable via controller. It's incredibly frustrating because I can navigate the other options on the menu, just not the ones to exit the menu. Since the gamepad fully works on the game consoles, and since I can run around just fine with the gamepad, I'm assuming it's just a configuration issue of some sort, any ideas on how I fix this? This has actually prevented me from playing the game, it's pretty frustrating because it's so close to fully working but just won't. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!  

Message 1 of 2 (235 Views)

Re: PC with (wireless) 360 Gamepad - Navigating Menus?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Well since this has been no help, are there any hacks for this or any way I can still return this game? Its worthless in it's current, partially working state for someone running it off a HTPC setup (which again makes no sense since EA has released it for the Xbox One, PS4, PS3, and 360, all with fully functional controller support).

Thanks.

Message 2 of 2 (214 Views)