(PC) You have lost connection to EA Online/Servers

by Tz7RdMXet

Original Post

Accepted Solution

(PC) You have lost connection to EA Online/Servers

★★★★★ Novice

I get disconnected from most matches after a while because I lose connection to EA servers. It only happens in Battlefield 4 and 1. All other games are fine and Battlefield used to work perfectly before March. It's completely random as to when this happens during a match but it's almost guaranteed to happen once every 3 matches.

I've tried all of the troubleshooting methods on here and the battlefield forums like resetting the router, static ip, flush DNS, uotrace to EA servers to check for packet loss etc. None of them work and I'm only really posting this because I've had it after 3 months trying to solve it myself. Maybe someone from EA will notice and realize it's a problem on their end. There's dozens of posts about this issue already and another one probably isn't going to make a difference, so oh well.

Message 1 of 20 (17,026 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: (PC) You have lost connection to EA Online/Servers

Hero (Retired)

Hello @Tz7RdMXet

Do you get this error message in the game menu or in battlelog? If in the game, please check this in battlelog.

View in thread

Message 2 of 20 (19,330 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hello @Tz7RdMXet

Do you get this error message in the game menu or in battlelog? If in the game, please check this in battlelog.

Message 2 of 20 (19,331 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Tz7RdMXet 

I am really sorry for those connection issues with Battlefield games. Can you try to open corresponding TCP ports, as mentioned in this article here? This should improve your connection with the games. Keep us updated on your progress.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 3 of 20 (16,826 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

This has been happening to me also for last couple of weeks.  I lose connection to the EA servers, I get disconnected from TeamSpeak, & ProCon also.  This does not happen with any other EA game, just BF4.  I can play BF1 fine, with no issues.  I do not lose my internet or anything else.  I do not use WiFi to play,, although I am connected to a router.  I have already checked to make my firewall is not interfering, nor are my anti-spyware or anti-malware causing any issues.

Any ideas on the cause will be greatly appreciated.

PS:  this message shows up in Battlelog, not in game.  I get no warning.

Message 4 of 20 (16,760 Views)

★★★ Novice

It's not ports. If as with me, you shutdown BF4 and then restart it, it's fine again until you get connection lost message again, usually half way through another game.

Message 5 of 20 (16,618 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @gpbossman

I am really sorry for those connection issues with Battlefield 4. You are also playing on PC? Have you tried any of the troubleshooting steps, mentioned in this article here? What region are you in? 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 6 of 20 (16,602 Views)

★ Novice

I'm getting this also for the last week. It's not my internet I'm sure as my pin is always great and my broadband is fast. Plus internet and TeamSpeak and everything runs fine. Pleas help!? Frown

Message 7 of 20 (16,376 Views)

★★ Novice

Exactamondo!!Disappointed

Message 8 of 20 (16,337 Views)

★★ Novice

This is the common message......Devil

After all the fixes and blaming etc etc etc

Message 9 of 20 (16,330 Views)

★★★ Newbie