Re: PC Battlelog says I need to install China Rising.

by Guthar

Original Post

PC Battlelog says I need to install China Rising.

★★★ Newbie

I purchased the Battlefield Digital Deluxe Edition (over USD $70).  I am now able to play Battlefield 4 however, when I try to play China Rising, the game tells me that it needs to be dowloaded eventhough I have downloaded it.  Can you help?

Message 1 of 5 (758 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Only premium players can play China Rising 2 weeks early. Rest has to wait until Dec. 17. Digital Deluxe or Pre-Order just means you get the expansion free, but not early.

Message 2 of 5 (729 Views)

Message 3 of 5 (727 Views)

★★★★ Expert

We are aware that some Premium players, mostly on Playstation and PC, not having access to their Premium Expansion.

If you are not able to access your China Rising expansion on Playstation 3 or Playstation 4please try following steps:

• Search for Battlefield 4
  • Select Add-Ons
  • If you premium access, China Rising should be available for download without any additional cost

If you are PC player:

• Log out of your Origin client
  • Close the Origin process with your Windows Taskmanager
  • Reboot your PC
  • Start Origin, login and check your BF4 game details page.

(Please keep in mind that you need to download the BF4 Expansion from the Origin game details page. You can find Expansions as well as additional content as icon on the bottom of the details page.)

If you still have this issue after following the steps above, you will need to get in contact with one of our Game Advisor for a further check of your entitlement. After a short verification process, you will need to provide following information:

• PNS Persona name
  • Origin E-Mail
  • Purchase date of Premium

We keep you updated as soon as we have additional information.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/IMPORTANT-Missing-China-Rising-expansion/m-p/1949953#U1949953 - eabastian

Hope this helps
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & all . Click XP for my effort in helping! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem.I'm helping you because I'm also a victim of EA for releasing their half baked products to us,gamers.

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Message 4 of 5 (709 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

For this you will need to contact Origin/EA support they will gladly help you whit this problem  https://help.ea.com/en/origin go here press contact as give information press I still need help at the bottom of the page and then press start live chat and you will get a live chat whit an EA agent that will be glad to help you 

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks

mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here 

Message 5 of 5 (700 Views)