[PC]Battlefield 4 "Program has stopped working" upon launching SP or MP.

by Hisani

Original Post

[PC]Battlefield 4 "Program has stopped working" upon launching SP or MP.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I recently updated my rig, from an old Nvidia GeForce 9800 and a dual core AMD cpu to a new spiffy setup. AMD FX(TM)-4300 Quad-Core 3.80GHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX650 4GB VRam, 8 gigs of RAM. I haven't played in a month, but at least by the end of august, I could at least play the game,albeit on my much older setup. This problem has been persistent, I have no idea how to fix it but I really want to play the game finally.

Mind you, I can easily run Battlefield 3, without any hiccup or a problem.

I really want to play, and if anyone has a proper solution(Tried community ones already), I would really appreciate it.

Message 1 of 5 (256 Views)

Re: [PC]Battlefield 4 "Program has stopped working" upon launching SP

★★ Novice

Tried every community solution,nothing still helps.Battlelog doesn't give me any error and just says "Ingame Battlefield 4"(Or something along the lines) as if I'm playing,however the game has already gave the "Program stopped working" message and I closed it down.There is no error message anywhere.I really would appreciate help with this problem.

Message 2 of 5 (206 Views)

Which OS are you running, and do you receive any other errors or error messages when the game crashes? Have you run a dxdiag, if not can you run one and post the results here?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 5 (198 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm running Windows 7, it can't be something with my hardware because I can run games like Battlefield 3 or Titanfall just fine.

There is no error besides the usual "Program has stopped working" window that you get from Windows.Is there maybe a crashdump location in BF4 that I can look for?

Message 4 of 5 (187 Views)

★★ Novice

I am still having problems,is there anything that can be done?I really want to play and it almost feels like there is no attention to this issue!This is a better PC build that's supposed to have LESS problems, not more,than the old one!

Message 5 of 5 (165 Views)