Original Post

Re: PC Battlefield 4 DOWNLOAD BROWSER PLUGIN

★★★ Newbie

petar marov molqvise

Message 41 of 56 (760 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@adrianhughes wrote:

PC Battlefield 4 startup campaign web page. I cannot pass the DOWNLOAD BROWSER PLUGIN. The download completes, and the DOWNLOAD BROWSER PLUGIN reopens. Tried restarts, diffrent browser, firewall OFF, etc

@adrianhughes wrote:

PC Battlefield 4 startup campaign web page. I cannot pass the DOWNLOAD BROWSER PLUGIN. The download completes, and the DOWNLOAD BROWSER PLUGIN reopens. Tried restarts, diffrent browser, firewall OFF, etc

Message 42 of 56 (760 Views)

★★★ Newbie

D:brwser plugin

Message 43 of 56 (760 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 44 of 56 (736 Views)

★★★ Newbie

why does it have to be this complicated? We're paying for a tuned instrument right? 

Message 45 of 56 (728 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@adrianhughes wrote:

Message 46 of 56 (704 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@daisycuttert wrote:

solved the issue. Go to your internet explorer. Go to settings TAB internet options. Once opened. Go to security tab and put safety level to normal with the slide bar.

REMOVE the web plugin via remove software and start up the game via origin. Download the webplugin and rock.

Have fun with the game..

A happy Daisy Cutter

Message 47 of 56 (700 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i ve done every thing its says to do but i still cant play. multi or single player . ive reinstalled cleared my browser cahe all of it i'd like to know when this issue is going to be fixed if not then i want my money back

Message 48 of 56 (697 Views)

★★★ Newbie

offer får jeg ikke til og spille battlefield 4 jeg har kjøpt det men når jeg skal laste det ned så går det ikke til får ikke lasta ned download plugin

Message 49 of 56 (649 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how to download battle field 4 plugin

Message 50 of 56 (531 Views)