Re: PC Battlefield 4 DOWNLOAD BROWSER PLUGIN

by glider150

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PC Battlefield 4 DOWNLOAD BROWSER PLUGIN

★ Newbie

PC Battlefield 4 startup campaign web page. I cannot pass the DOWNLOAD BROWSER PLUGIN. The download completes, and the DOWNLOAD BROWSER PLUGIN reopens. Tried restarts, diffrent browser, firewall OFF, etc

Message 1 of 56 (93,050 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

This should solve this issue for anyone with this problem. If not, feel free to send me a private message.

Make sure you have the latest version of flash installed on your PC http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?no_redirect

Remove all versions of the previous battlelog browser plugins that are already in your downloads folder or installed on your computer and re download it from the direct download link here: http://eaassets-a.akamaihd.net/bl-cdn/cdnprefix/production-95/public/download/battlelog-web-plugins_...

Follow the steps below for the browser you are using.

Chrome:
1. Clear Browsing Data
2. In the search bar typing the following command: chrome://plugins
3. Checking the box Always allowed for ESN Sonar API and Battlelog Game Launcher
4. Restart your PC

FireFox:
1. Navigate to Addons (Firefox menu) > Plugins
2. Search for ESN and Battlelog
3. Set both to: Always Activated
4. Restart your PC.

Internet Explorer:
1. From Internet Options/General tab > Clear Browsing data > Delete button
2. From Security tab, slide the bar to bottom > Medium Protection
3. In Trusted Sites > battlefield.com should be added along with battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/ and battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/
4. Restart your PC.

View in thread

Message 23 of 56 (17,679 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Please check if you are now able do download and install the plugin after our latest patch.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 56 (91,918 Views)

★★★ Newbie

now with new patch IE AND FIREFOX wont complet the install of the patch. missing the DBL exp event for the week now. FIX THIS SYSTEM BEFOR YOU RELEASE DLC PLEASE!!!!

Message 3 of 56 (91,909 Views)

★★ Novice

I am also having the same issue.

I cannot connect multiplayer.

Message 4 of 56 (91,852 Views)

Hero (Retired)

To OP, After you have installed the browser plugin and are prompted to download it again you should clear your cache, exit your browser.

Then restart your browser, and then re-login to Origin to ensure proper install. 

If this doesn't work then you should try a different browser (Chrome/Maxthon/Firefox, etc)

Message 5 of 56 (91,845 Views)

★★★ Newbie

where can i download the plugin. I accidentally deleted the plugin Frown

Message 6 of 56 (90,788 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Confusedmileysad:After the origin game update I tried to launch the game. A request followed to download the plugin battlelog-web-plugins_2.3.2_130

Uninstalled the plug in did a re install but nothing helped.

Any suggestions like how to change a browser 

Please help a desperate Daisy

Message 7 of 56 (89,467 Views)

Hero (Retired)

muzzert, if you deleted the plugin al you have to do is relogin to Battlelog and it will askyou to install the latest plugin.

daisy, to change browser you just open a different internet browser (Chrome/Firefox/Maxthon/etc) and usually what happens is you'll be asked if you want to make it your 'default browser'. Select yes. That's it. 

Message 8 of 56 (89,461 Views)

★ Apprentice

Went away for a couple of weeks hoping they'd get their sh1t together... no such luck eh?

"Install the plugin" it says. Ok. "Do it again" it says. Ok. "Do it again" it says. Ok. "Do it again" it says. Ok, I'll clear the cache, uninstall, download AGAIN.

Run the game again. "Install the plugin" it says. Ok. "cannot download the plugin"....

FFS.

Message 9 of 56 (89,394 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@adrianhughes wrote:

PC Battlefield 4 startup campaign web page. I cannot pass the DOWNLOAD BROWSER PLUGIN. The download completes, and the DOWNLOAD BROWSER PLUGIN reopens. Tried restarts, diffrent browser, firewall OFF, etc

ConfusedmileyhappyConfusedolved the issue. Go to your internet explorer. Go to settings TAB internet options. Once opened. Go to security tab and put safety level to normal with the slide bar.

Install the web plugin via remove software and start up the game via origin. Download the webplugin and rock.

Have fun with the game..

A happy Daisy Cutter

Message 10 of 56 (89,152 Views)