PC BF4 LOST CONNECTION TO SESSION..

by Saumbo

Original Post

Re: PC BF4 LOST CONNECTION TO SESSION..

★ Novice

I have completed essentially all your tasks EA!! ALL of them!! i have wasted my whole day troubleshooting. Give me a straight answer instead of just pointing me in another direction!! Even though the game is 2 years old, it is still alive, and you need to be dedicated and help us!!! Please reply with a decent answer that will fix my problem...

P.S When I am waiting for other people to join the game, I have connection, however when enough people join for the game actually starts, THAT'S when I lose connection, hope this helps. Please answer (I am on the trial)

Message 21 of 73 (8,473 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

This worked for me on PC:

1. CTRL-ALT-DEL

2. Open Task Manager

3. Select Battlefield 4

4. End Task Battlefield 4

5. In Origin in Battlefield 4 Game Properties set Overlay and Cloud Save to off

6. Press the Play button for Battlefield 4 in Origin

YMMV,  use at your own risk

Message 22 of 73 (8,444 Views)

★ Novice

I've tried literally everything on this forum and i still get the error "you have lost connection to this session", i'm on the demo and am playing on PC. Always had bf4 for console and had no problems with it... i'm not sure if there is anything else i can do. Tried EVERYTHING with no success.

Message 23 of 73 (8,415 Views)

★ Novice
I have the same problem due to connectivity to any server on multiplayer. Im on ps4. Bougt the game few days ago. Please tell me what to do any game works just fine when i am online
Message 24 of 73 (8,403 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @erikbukova12 

I am really sorry for those connection issues in Battlefield 4. Have you tried any of the troubleshooting steps, what were discussed in this thread previously? Restarted your console/router? What region are you in? 

Archi.png
Message 25 of 73 (8,394 Views)

★ Novice
I did. Reset my router and restarted my console. Update my console too. I am from europe slovenija. First day in the morning i had no problem entering multiplayer but now for three days i cant enter any server. Please help me with some advice how to connect to server. Thanx
Message 26 of 73 (8,390 Views)

Hey @erikbukova12,

That's very annoying. Can you please follow these steps and select your console:

Link1: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-pc/
Link2: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/
Let us know..

Best regards,
ParaMaster
-----------------
Was the answer helpful: Grant XP/ Accept as Solution
Message 27 of 73 (8,372 Views)

★★ Novice

fix this soon

Message 28 of 73 (8,252 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @lilantha93 

I am really sorry for those connection issues with Battlefield 4. Are you also playing the game on PC? Have you tried to perform any troubleshooting steps so far? Restarted your router? Opened corresponding TCP ports? Keep us updated on this. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 29 of 73 (8,243 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You keep posting these same steps on both Bf1 and other Battlefield forums and 90% of people dont know **** on how to apply those fixes (including myself). Get your solutions straight so that everyone understands them! Goes to show how little you care about gamers and the community!

Message 30 of 73 (8,238 Views)