Origin Access Problems

by WillieWarHead

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin Access Problems

★★★★★ Newbie

Origin Access problems

So I bought

battlefield 4 premium when i had origin access. And when my access was removed my game was just gone. So now I need to buy the game again or not?

https://gyazo.com/ca5c352e5a192570b6b45cec1e5e86c0

Can I get help because I don't want to buy the game again because I have some money issues 

https://gyazo.com/b3b7c881d9639c6726571e44aeed8a25

in Swedish but you can see the problem 

Message 1 of 5 (390 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin Access Problems

Hero (Retired)

@WillieWarHead

So you had Battlefield 4 via Origin Access and then you purchased Premium on G2A?  This is your issue.  Since you never purchased the base game and only had it thru Origin Access, you lost access to the base game when your subscription expired.  When you purchased Premium on G2A, you only purchased Premium (all the access to DLC, etc) and did not buy the base game.  You must own the base game to utilize Premium.

PS.  I merged the other thread you made about the same topic.  Please do not create duplicate threads on the same issue, just continue on the thread you already had created.

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (370 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@WillieWarHead

Did you actually purchase the game when you had Origin Access, or did you just use the free access thru it?

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 2 of 5 (379 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I bought the premium while I had the access (I bought a digital key on g2a) but that shouldn't make any difference?  

Message 3 of 5 (375 Views)

Origin Access Problem nr.2

★★★★★ Newbie

So I bought
battlefield 4 premium when i had origin access. And when my access was removed my game was just gone. So now I need to buy the game again or not?

https://gyazo.com/ca5c352e5a192570b6b45cec1e5e86c0
Can I get help because I don't want to buy the game again because I have some money issues 

https://gyazo.com/b3b7c881d9639c6726571e44aeed8a25
in Swedish but you can see the problem

I bought the premium while I had the access (I bought a digital key on g2a) but that shouldn't make any difference?

Message 4 of 5 (374 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@WillieWarHead

So you had Battlefield 4 via Origin Access and then you purchased Premium on G2A?  This is your issue.  Since you never purchased the base game and only had it thru Origin Access, you lost access to the base game when your subscription expired.  When you purchased Premium on G2A, you only purchased Premium (all the access to DLC, etc) and did not buy the base game.  You must own the base game to utilize Premium.

PS.  I merged the other thread you made about the same topic.  Please do not create duplicate threads on the same issue, just continue on the thread you already had created.

Message 5 of 5 (371 Views)