ORIGIN ISSUE XBOX ONE

by Blakfalcon23

Original Post

ORIGIN ISSUE XBOX ONE

★★★ Newbie

I cannot log onto my origin account when first setting up the game and then i cant click finish after the security question

Message 1 of 7 (4,957 Views)

Re: ORIGIN ISSUE XBOX ONE

★★★ Newbie
Same here. Exact same issue. Been trying to get into MP all night but can't get past this step. Dunno if it matters, but the link to the "Store" is grayed out on the main menu.
Message 2 of 7 (4,838 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey guys, we know that some Xbox One players experience connection issues at this moment. Our team is aware and investigating the issue at this moment.

Cheers

Basti

Message 3 of 7 (4,823 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi Basti, 

I tried to play both Battlefield 4 and FIFA 14 today mate and with both games I was unable to join multiplayer due to this issue.

If it's possible, please update the games with an option to log in with an existing Origin account rather than have to make a new one.

Either that or release an Xbox One app for Origin that you log in to once, and allows any other games to use those details by default. I think this would be much more user friendly.

Cheers and thanks for your time.

R3mm1cK.

Message 4 of 7 (4,545 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i am having this problem on my 360 can anyone help?

Message 5 of 7 (3,917 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problema now, about origin contection, what can i do?

Message 6 of 7 (2,917 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Been having online problems got gold membership and asking for origin account when I already got one this is with fifa14
Message 7 of 7 (787 Views)