Not sure if a team is cheating...

by gundamzig

Original Post

Not sure if a team is cheating...

★ Novice

CAn a tank roll over raised bollards? None of my vehicles could, but twice i watched the opponents tanks roll over them. Like yesterday, they also seemed to have a spawn point, no equipment found though, on our side of the map. Two nights in a row an omnipotent enemy? This wad during obliteration/Shanghai siege, i bailed at around 2050 PST to send this. Too much of a coincidence. Also have been running into a lot of super men taking point blank zuni/20-30mm cannon fire like they were BBs.  One other scenario i fired close range canister, at least 2 volleys, with no injury to them. Something fishy and anyone thinking this was just us being scrubs can stow it. These guys were waltzing through too easily.

Message 1 of 2 (151 Views)

Re: Not sure if a team is cheating...

Community Manager (retired)

If you notice something strange please use the report function on the specific player soldier page. Please provide as much detailed information to make the investigation process easier for our team. Please keep in mind that it is sometimes hard to tell especially with the case you described.  How many times does that happened and was it on one specific server?

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 2 (146 Views)