Not receiving dog tags

by Xvvior

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not receiving dog tags

★★ Novice

So I just got off a chat with a rep (who was very nice btw) that told me to bring this to the forums.

Basically I have all my premium tags except for one. And I also haven't received my 4th Floor dog tag either. The rep said the reason was something about the servers not registering or something like that. So i'n hoping I can find an answer here.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 8 (611 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Not receiving dog tags

Hero (Retired)

Oh, those dog tags are rewarded to you by unlocking the Phantom Bow and completing the assignment to go along with it.

PhantomAssignment

Note: In order to unlock this assignment, you must pick it up in the Phantom room and complete the other assignments before it.

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (606 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hello @Xvvior,

I don't believe the 4th Floor dog tag can be rewarded anymore, so you may not be able to get that tag. Which Premium dog tag are you missing? You may want to try signing out of your account and rebooting and see if that helps.

Also, it would help me if you tell me which platform you're playing on so I can better assist you. Standard smile

Message 2 of 8 (608 Views)

★★ Novice

It doesnt tell me the name but for the left side its all the ones that look like micro chips and then one on the right side that looks like a micro chip.

Message 3 of 8 (604 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Oh, those dog tags are rewarded to you by unlocking the Phantom Bow and completing the assignment to go along with it.

PhantomAssignment

Note: In order to unlock this assignment, you must pick it up in the Phantom room and complete the other assignments before it.

Message 4 of 8 (607 Views)

★★ Novice

All I have to say is wow. I'm not that bright! Thank you!

Message 5 of 8 (582 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

As Apollo said, one on the right side (4th Floor dogtag) cannot be obtained anymore.

About left side dogtags with that shape: black and white one is unlocked by completing the final Phantom assignment, while the other 4 ones are found on Final Stand maps - one with submarine can be found on Hammerhead, submarine one appears on Op. Whiteout, mountain one is present on Hangar 21 and the one with futuristic design appears on Giants of Karelia. If you want to obtain such a dogtag, you have to find a small white box it's in (you can find its possible locations on the Internet), knife it and claim the dogtag.

Important note: You WILL need at least one of these map-specific dogtags to obtain the Phantom Bow and the final Phantom assignment.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 6 of 8 (581 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you man I appreciate that!

Message 7 of 8 (576 Views)

Hero (Retired)

You're welcome. Also, take  look here - http://www.primagames.com/games/battlefield-4/tips/how-unlock-phantom-bow-battlefield-4

This is a full explanation of each step required to get the Phantom assignents done (and unlock the Phantom bow) - it also touches the subject of these map-specific dogtags I mentioned and explains why they're needed (it's a bit of a complicated matter, so I recommend checking it out).

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 8 of 8 (572 Views)