No heal during campaign?

by skanfan

Original Post

No heal during campaign?

★★ Novice

(Playing the PS3 version)

Am totally missing something?

There is NO heal at all during the campaign missions? It took me around 3 hours just for the first mission to survive without any heal.

The enemies can make a headshot with their grenades and even after a new sequence has started, i'm not regenerating health. I started with difficulty "hardcore" but reduced it to "normal". Still got no regeneration. I don't want to play it easy.

Now i'm at the beginning of the second mission and i am totally frustrated. 

No... I'm not a bad gamer, the opposite applies.

Message 1 of 6 (856 Views)

Re: No heal during campaign?

★★ Novice

Addition:

i restarted the campaign from the beginning with "normal". Now i have regeneration.

Message 2 of 6 (840 Views)

★★ Novice

Addition 2: Ability is gone after continuing the campaign. Unplayable right now. I hope for a solution until release of the PS4

Message 3 of 6 (832 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same issue on the 360. started doing it after the second update. did you ever figure something out.
Message 4 of 6 (654 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm not sure, but I have notice that, I stopped healing in campaign after I played hardcore multiplayer.. Don't know if you may experienced the same.. I haven't try to restart my campaign, but I didn't start to heal again only by restarting mission..
I hope DICE make a fix, so I can finish campaign on hardcore to..
Message 5 of 6 (531 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I started a campaign on easy just to complete it again after losing my data from a crash.  My health regeneration worked fine.  All of a sudden I started to play today and I no longer have regeneration of health or vehicle.  I'm not sure if this is due to the last update or what.  I also noticed that it is harder to shoot the enemies.  I even restarted the mission from the beginning and that did not help.  I don't want to start a new campaign for like the 20th time.  I need some help or an update.

Please Help

Message 6 of 6 (217 Views)