No Battle screen on Android?

by DTB_BlackReaper

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No Battle screen on Android?

★★★★ Novice

I have noticed that in my profile page, i have no device connected to battlelog. I have been trying to get battle screen work on Android but keeps saying LOADING BATTLE SCREEN. 
Guys do any of you how to connect to your tablet, In the tablet it also shows BLUE BAR when I am on the game. But still no battle screen, nor i can connect to another sever via tablet.

Message 1 of 26 (17,053 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No Battle screen on Android?

★★ Novice

The Commander app is coming out on November 19th so perhaps the battelscreen will be included with that.

View in thread

Message 6 of 26 (16,205 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I have a Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and my experience is similar.  If I join a game on my PC, I do get the blue bar on my app.  I CAN change my loadout and do the other functions, but if I click the battlemap, it just says it is loading forever and never does anything.  Any suggestions?

Message 2 of 26 (16,872 Views)

[INFO REQUEST] Battlescreen not working with Android 4.2.2

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Requesting information/update on the progress being made with the Battlescreen not loading for various Android devices. I'm currently running Android 4.2.2 and it constantly says "Loading Battlescreen". This is a nice feature that I would love to see work, even more so that I've fashioned a little stand for my tablet to hook to my monitor.

Message 3 of 26 (16,456 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I am having the same issues here. wonger10 is on a Galaxy Tab2. I'm trying to connect via my Galaxy Tab3.
sliverspy, what the brand of your device you are trying to run it from?
Maybe its a Galaxy Tab or general Samsung compatibility issue all together?

Maybe its an issue all together with Android 4.2.2? (seems most likely as other apps I've noticed that use bluetooth no longer work due to re-written code for 4.2.2)

Message 4 of 26 (16,508 Views)

Re: [INFO REQUEST] Battlescreen not working with Android 4.2.2

★★★★★ Novice

They merged our topics, which means they saw it....but still not even a "we're looking into it"

Message 5 of 26 (16,043 Views)

★★ Novice

The Commander app is coming out on November 19th so perhaps the battelscreen will be included with that.

Message 6 of 26 (16,206 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem on an ASUS MeMo Pad ME302C

Message 7 of 26 (15,545 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

When I first launch Battlelog on my ASUS Transformer with latest android in chrome browser it says I need to download a plugin in a red bar at the top but there is no link or what the plug in is.

If I launch the battlecreen on my PC and then launch it on my tablet I can see my squad names and the objective status bar but the screen is just the blue/grey back ground.

I have been able to change my loadout but that's all, no map screen.

Also why an I an underling on my status?  I been an EA member and user for 18 years back when road rash was new.

Message 8 of 26 (15,502 Views)

★ Apprentice

Having same problem with my Sony Tablet S ICS 4.0.3.  It just never loads.  In addition, the Commander App just seems to crash right away everytime I load it up

Message 9 of 26 (14,034 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Today is 12/01/2013 and i can't use Battlescreen on Tab 2.0 7" with Android 4.1.2.

Any solutions?

With Chrome work correctly... Can you fix the issue?

Message 10 of 26 (13,256 Views)