Night Ops Struggle

by Toxicdeath235

Original Post

Night Ops Struggle

★★★ Newbie
I am having a huge amount of difficulty trying to download and play the Night Ops Gametype on and map. I have downloaded the DLC several times aswell with the Community Operations DLC (which works) from the BF4 store. My problem is, that when I go in the Quick Join part of the menu and hit "Night Operations" it brings up a prompt for me to buy Premium and no other options to do anything but purchase premium. I do not want to buy premium as I don't know how much I will be able to play in the future. I did search and find similar threads but nothing exactly like my problem. I also have tried to join via Server Browser but have had no success. I was also told that Night Operations is free to play, is it only free to play with Premium? I play on Xbox 360 and have played every Battlefield since 1942 and 2142. I used to have Premium in BFBC2 and Battlefield 3 but did not purchase for Battlefield 4.
Message 1 of 4 (215 Views)

Re: Night Ops Struggle

[ Edited ]

Night Ops and Community Ops are free for all players however if you're trying to play on a server that has the other DLC's in rotation, that could be the reason why it's prompting you to buy Premium.  Have you tried joining a server that is solely running the free DLC's?

Message 2 of 4 (195 Views)

★ Apprentice

You shouldn't join over "Quick Join" but look through the server browser where no expansions are listed except Community Operations and Night Operations,

Message 3 of 4 (185 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Still not working
Message 4 of 4 (171 Views)