New to PS4 BF4 problems.

by reddwarfcol

Original Post

New to PS4 BF4 problems.

★★ Novice

I loved BF3.  BF4 on PS3 was a no brainer but, although improving, is still randomly crashing.  This did not stop me from buying BF4 on PS4, but its just unplayable!   I believe its called rubber banding when players wont run anywhere or go forward only to return where they started!   What causes this as its also present in the BF Hardline Beta?  Before I start ranting at my broadband provider I'd like some truthful answers from here first.

Message 1 of 2 (153 Views)

Re: New to PS4 BF4 problems.

★★★★★ Apprentice

When i went from ps3 to ps4, i had issues staying connected. I had a hell of a time. It kept saying unable to connect. Or "check your connection" Then when i was able to join, it was laggy as hell. So i thought it was the ps4 at first. Then the game itself was broke. To make a long story short, aftertrouble shooting for a day or 2, come to find out, my 2 year old router was not accessable to the ps4. When i went to radio shack, the guy who works there, who is also a gamer, said these new platforms (ps4, xbox 1), have issues workin with older routers. He named some specific stuff, but i forget. So i bought a new router and im tellin you, i have not froze once. Its very smooth too. Other than the **bleep** that EA and Dice got issues with the game, it runs real good!! I love it, so dont give up on it.

Message 2 of 2 (142 Views)