Re: My soldier won't show up on my battlelog

by FelixBosco8

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My soldier won't show up on my battlelog

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I have been having problems on my battlelog every time I go to my soldier on the website it wont show my soldier and I can't customize my soldier I use my Xbox 1 to play battlefield 4 can someone help me with this? Thank You

Message 1 of 4 (807 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@FelixBosco8

If you did not previously link your Xbox Gamertag to your Origin Account, then it will not show up on that Battlelog.  You will have to contact an EA Game Adviser @ http://help.ea.com  and have them help you locate what Origin Account your Gamertag is linked to.  Once you find that out, you can log into that account on Battlelog and then customize your soldier.

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (835 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@FelixBosco8

If you did not previously link your Xbox Gamertag to your Origin Account, then it will not show up on that Battlelog.  You will have to contact an EA Game Adviser @ http://help.ea.com  and have them help you locate what Origin Account your Gamertag is linked to.  Once you find that out, you can log into that account on Battlelog and then customize your soldier.

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 2 of 4 (836 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok thank you so much for you're help I really appreciate it!

Message 3 of 4 (785 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happens to a lot of people. From my experience if you go into your game, press select and look in the bottom left you should see an email linked to the battlelog account you should be using. Sign in through that email and you should be able to see your Soldier.

If I helped you in any way, Please be sure to click on that Give XP button!

I do not work for EA

~Beroic

Message 4 of 4 (767 Views)