Re: My ping no longer shows in BF4.

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My ping no longer shows in BF4.

★★★★★ Apprentice

After the origin update My ping no longer shows in BF4 and I keep getting kicked from servers for this problem.  I have tried the many fixes that others have tried for this problem.  How about  you just fix the problem that you created.

Message 1 of 18 (590 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Oh I get how frustrating this is, and it's been fixed for most folks at this stage. 

I wonder, do you have a 2nd system at your place that you can try loading the game on as a test?

Also can you power cycle your router if you haven't already, just in case that's a factor?

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 10 of 18 (455 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

This should be fixed now. Check Origin for beta updates, the latest one should have dealt with this problem. 

Click Origin in the top left, then Application Settings. Under Application > Client Update you should see the option for Beta updates. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 18 (576 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for the reply.  However I followed your info and nothing seems to update.  BF2 BF3 BF4 no ping shows and still the same problem.  I already had the client beta checked as well as everything on the page.

Message 3 of 18 (557 Views)

Hero

Does it work if you Exit Origin an manually start it as administrator?

runasadministrator.jpg

carbonic signature

Message 4 of 18 (550 Views)

Community Manager

Can you also let us know what version of Origin you're using? You can see this by clicking Help > About within the Origin client. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 18 (543 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The origin version is 10.0.2.33129-491881    Also I have run as admin.  I have cleared the origin cash.   I have always used  Fire Fox for my browser.  I have recently tried Chrome also have tried  Explorer.   All under Admin priority,  For this problem.   I have reinstalled Origin 3 times just after removing all except one folders in Origin to clear the cash called Local Content.  This was stated on the forum.   What am I missing Help

Message 6 of 18 (529 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the info. There was another Orign update very recently, to 10.1.1.3546600

Does the issue persist if you install this update?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 18 (507 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

After Installing the beta version 10-1-1-35466-0 the problem still exists.  

Message 8 of 18 (496 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

The battle log has to be the problem.  Titan Fall has ping.  It's only my battlefield games.   You know what really frustrates me more than anything,   My original setting where set not to install beta's .  This is what caused the problem.  The beta or new origin was pushed down my throat and now all is screwed.  I then am told install the latest beta version which I did and maybe it will work.  ( It's still not working ).   I was chosen to play the BF1 beta I played and maybe this has something to do with everything going to hell.   no { PING } No ones  {PING} shows on my system fix this Fn problem.   Help me have the ability to play multiplayer the way I was able to before the update.  

Look I know you people are trying to help and i don't mean to sound uncaring but this Sucks.

Message 9 of 18 (483 Views)

Community Manager

Oh I get how frustrating this is, and it's been fixed for most folks at this stage. 

I wonder, do you have a 2nd system at your place that you can try loading the game on as a test?

Also can you power cycle your router if you haven't already, just in case that's a factor?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 10 of 18 (456 Views)