My hardcopy of bf4 gets an error of being a invalid copy when I launch the game.

by xrelis1998

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My hardcopy of bf4 gets an error of being a invalid copy when I launch the game.

★★★ Newbie

My hardcopy Battlefield 4 premium edition gives me a error that my copy is not valid.

Last Christmas i got Battlefield 4 premium edition from my parents and i wanted to play it again after a period of not playing.
Today i wanted to start battlefield 4 again and i got an error that my copy of bf4 isnt a valid copy while i have the hardcopy in my closet and i redownloaded the game today because i got the same error messege the day before that (the reason why i reinstalled the game in the first place).
So can anyone give me advise? And is this a problem i can fix by diving into my folders?

path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP120.ddl is not valid for windows or contains an error.
Error code: 0xc000012f.

Message 1 of 5 (10,349 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My hardcopy of bf4 gets an error of being a invalid copy when I launch the g

[ Edited ]
Champion
Message 2 of 5 (10,452 Views)

All Replies

Re: My hardcopy of bf4 gets an error of being a invalid copy when I launch the g

[ Edited ]
Champion
It's not battlefield its a file from visual c++.

Reinstall it from here

Http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 5 (10,453 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thanks it worked! 

Message 3 of 5 (10,223 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this work thx 

Message 4 of 5 (816 Views)

Hero

I'm going to close this thread as it hasn't been active for quite a few years.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator
Message 5 of 5 (740 Views)